Our mission is to inform, connect and advance the commercial real estate community to do more business. We aspire to be the most data-driven and humanizing digital media, live events and intelligence platform in the galaxy — and through this effort, drive the industry to do smarter business.
We are seeking a high energy, collaborative and client-obsessed individual to join our New York Sales & Events team. The perfect fit for our Account Executive will quickly master the Bisnow sales process, can maintain and build relationships, and will define and communicate the specific benefits of Bisnow’s platform for each customer. In this role, you will work closely with our largest existing customer base to help them leverage all existent products and features. You will be the key driver of revenue growth for the market, and will represent our product to prospective and existing users.
What does the role entail?
-Working cross-functionally with every Bisnow department and team.
-Establishing our growing monetization channels in order to deliver revenue for the company.
- Becoming an expert in the tri-state CRE landscape; grasping how and why certain clients fit each event direction.
- Consulting each client on which events will bring in the their target demographic.
- Managing, and in some instances, resetting client expectations. Demonstrating why each event is valuable to the client.
- Creating and maintaining connections in the market. Building relationships with our attendees to be able to provide an introduction to the client.
- Managing the New York City media advertising platform.
- Setting expectations with each client in terms of product suite.
- Communicating with Bisnow’s Ad Operations team to stay on top of available inventory.
- Learning and understanding the different digital products; thinking outside the box to suggest and implement new products.
- In this role, you will own the Tri-State book of business. That means that problems which (will inevitably) arise are your responsibility. Own them, and figure out practical solutions.
- Spend face-to-face time with each client: ask what Bisnow can do better, pivot each client budget to other offerings if current campaign isn’t working.
- Prospect competing events for new business.
- Ensure that each step in the Bisnow process is seamless.
Our dream candidate will have….
- 2-4 years of B2B experience in a client-facing role, with a track record of top performance.
- Commercial Real Estate knowledge.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, self discipline, organizational skills and an ambitious work ethic.
- A positive and energetic attitude with exceptional communication.
What's in it for you?
- Ongoing training for a career in sales or account management, and the opportunity to be a key player at a rapidly growing company.
- Vacation is important and we want you to take it. We're also not into bureaucracy so tracking vacation sounds insane and that's why we decided years ago, to offer unlimited vacation.
- Health, dental, vision, commuter, short term disability and 401k benefits are included for all our employees
- You'll get to work with incredibly smart, passionate, driven, ambitious, kind, caring and mindful people and will rarely experience an overload of policies, bureaucracy or toxicity (the latter, we do not tolerate. Period)
To apply, send all resumes to email@example.com