We'll be deep-diving into downtown's hot topics, including:
1) Does Phoenix have legs in the race for Amazon's HQ2?
2) As entrepreneurs get priced out of coastal cities, can Phoenix attract tenants through affordability?
3) Can urban planners create more fluid connectivity between Phoenix's light rail, bus and independent transportation systems?
4) How will Phoenix's developers and tenants work together to create a live-work-play center downtown?
5) How do boutique restaurants and hotels create an urban environment that attracts locals and tourists alike?
|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||
Registration, Breakfast & Networking
|8:30 AM - 9:15 AM||
The Retail & Restaurant Experience: The Desert's Take on Hospitality
|9:15 AM - 10:00 AM||
Major Projects in the Pipeline: New Developments & More
|10:00 AM - 10:30 AM||
Post-Panel Networking & Schmooze
214 E Roosevelt St
Phoenix, AZ 85004
Parking Information: All parking is Free.
- Parking lot north of pocket park at 2nd St and Roosevelt
- Parking lot at corner of 2nd St and Moreland
- Street parking available throughout the neighborhood.
In a recent New York Times article, downtown Phoenix is described as desirable city for Silicon Valley's entrepreneurs that want young talent, a warm-weather climate and affordable office rents. With innovations in sustainability, technology and development, Phoenix is a city where people want to be. The weather is warm, the affordability is real and downtown has become a focal point for the city's live-work-play lifestyle.
As the Desert Valley continues to thrive, how can Phoenix's developers, investors and hospitality proprietors work together to create an attractive downtown for its evolving urban community?
Find out this and more at our second annual Future of Downtown Phoenix event this January! Hear from Phoenix's top CRE leaders on what downtown is today and what it will be tomorrow. As always, there will be plenty of opportunities to network and connect with the best in the industry!
Questions? Comments? Contact Sarah, our Phoenix Event Producer, at firstname.lastname@example.org