We'll be deep-diving into downtown's hot topics, including:
1) Will real estate values continue to rise at the pace it has over the past five years? Is there still value in investing now?
2) Where is investment coming from? Is it all foreign investment?
3) How will urban town centers like Downtown Doral and Cityplace create Doral as a destination when stacked up next to other cities like Miami and the Beaches?
4) How can City planners and private development create more fluid connectivity to and from Doral?
5) What does the future of Doral look like?
|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||
Breakfast & Networking
|8:30 AM - 8:50 AM||
Keynote: The Rise of Doral
|8:50 AM - 9:35 AM||
Building Doral: Past, Present & Future
|9:35 AM - 10:00 AM||
Venue to be Announced by Monday, December 18th
How did 2,400 acres of swampland become the Fastest Growing City in Florida?
The City of Doral is experiencing growth, unlike anything it has seen in its 60+ year history. Gone are the days of grazing cows, though the industrial warehouse district and golf courses remain and are making way for a reinvented Doral.
Join us as we gather those building the City to discuss its growth and what is fueling it. From urban centers offering upscale restaurants, shopping options, and diverse entertainment venues to new schools, medical facilities, and a growing workforce, Doral has it all.
Join us for Bisnow's Doral Neighborhood Report on January 17, 2018.
Share your comments, post your photos and ask questions using #Bisnow on Twitter and Instagram, and follow us at @Bisnow on Twitter for more news.